Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just a heads up.

Last night somebody appears to have logged into my email and sent everyone on my list messages about an insurance company--in very bad English. The account was open somewhere in Kyonggi-do, Seoul (according to google, when I found the IP address.)

Anyway... if you get a message from me that says "Dear Friend", ignore it. Besides, you know my English is much better than that.

I changed my password, but I don't remember ever logging into my email in Kyonggi-do, Seoul... unless it was inadvertently on my ipod. Anyway other than that I don't know what to do, and I don't really know how to get in touch with google about it.

I also couldn't sleep at all last night... and had an awkward sober night at the drunkest bar in Daejeon. Good day, weird night, and I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Especially because I have the class with the crazy kid.

1 comment:

  1. It was some very poetic spam.
    Talking about golden hours and unforeseen harvests....

    ReplyDelete