Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's the little things.

So I discovered last night that if I flush my toilet, I get my hot water back. A couple weeks ago the hot water stopped working in my shower--its hot for about two or three minutes, and then cuts out. But last night I discovered that it will come back for a minute or so if I flush the toilet while it is running. Hmmmm. Interesting.

Things around here have been pretty routine and run of the mill. I roll out of bed around 10:30. I take a cold shower. Then I sit on the comp until about 11:00... get dressed, then get out of the house for Taekwondo at 12. The class is one hour, then I find some lunch, and go to work a little after 1:30. Then I work until 9. Then I go home and either watch tv, or crash out immediately. Sometimes I grab dinner with friends, but other times I can be really antisocial and just sit in here by myself.

Hense, these days, nothing interesting has really happened. I'm counting down the days until vacation, and my exciting Jeju trip! Wooo!

2 comments:

  1. According to "ask a plumber.com," the reason that the temp changes back to hot when you flush the toilet is that the shower valve is a pressure balance type of faucet and it needs to be repaired or rebuilt. The cartridge in the faucet needs to be replaced, and the adjustment dials need to be set to get the right temp. In other words, it is not going to fix itself. So you've got to get out there and talk to someone about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does ask a plumber.com know how to fix a korean faucet that also routes water to a floor heating pipe system? ^^;

    ReplyDelete