Sunday, July 4, 2010

No news recently.

I mean, there has been news, but I haven't felt like talking about it. The most frustrating thing was a couple of dreams that I had last night about going home and being lost.

The first one, I went home, but it was too early. I got the chance to go home, and I leapt on it, and I couldn't say goodbye to my students, or my Taekwondo Teachers. I just disappeared. And while I feel like my students (and other teachers) do that pretty frequently, I still felt sad.

The second one, after I woke up and went back to sleep, was about going home and trying to get a six pack of beer from a convenience store. I had no ID, possibly because I left it in Korea, or something along those lines. How telling *that* is. No identity. Left it in Korea. Oops.

I went to the gospel choir concert that I go to at the beginning of every month, and it's always a good experience but this time I was drained. Lost. I just cried and cried, and it didn't feel like a good kind of cry. I just lost it.

Also, someone thought it would be a good idea to use a jackhammer in the house next door before 8am. Wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment