Thursday, September 3, 2009

Also--

One thing that I just HAVE to write, that I forgot about in the previous post.

Ingenious Korean Inventions #1: Key activated circuit breaker
In this hotel room, in order to turn on the lights, air conditioning, fan, tv--everything--you need to plug the key into an adapter in the foyer. This means two things: that forgetful people NEVER waste energy, and that forgetful people NEVER lose their keys in their own room. For someone like me, who would forget her own head if she could, this is probably the best thing since sliced bread. I will never forget my keys when I leave, or lose it in my bed, or leave the air on while I'm gone for 8 hours. Woo!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that would have been handy here... but then again, if I hadn't come back to find all your lights on and six coffee cups on the counter, how would I have managed the transition? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that GENIUS?! Freakin' amazing! I as so impressed when I saw that, too!

    ReplyDelete