Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My plans to write an epic with-pictures blog entry were thwarted by a demon washing machine.

Now, sadly, I have only five minutes before I really need to get dressed and out the door. This morning I woke up at 10 and decided to go for a walk after I had my coffee--up to the place with the great view. I took some pictures so that I could show you all, but I thought I would be smart by turning on my wash. I would have my wash up to dry before I left for work.

When I got home the washer was on spin cycle, so I peeked in to see if it was almost done. It beeped at me, and then I thought nothing of it... and hit go again.

30 minutes later it is still filling with water--after the spin cycle. I'm horrified that it's going to flood. I turn the thing off. The water doesn't stop. I try EVERYTHING--even typing all the Korean words into my cell phone dictionary to figure out what they mean. There is NO button for "stop water." I call my coworker. No answer. Finally I call my boss. "Help, my washing machine won't stop bringing water!" I felt like Mickey Mouse in Fantasia, lol.

Anyway so she called the building manager. Building manager didn't answer. So she comes over. Turns off the water completely. Lol.

So that's why you won't have pictures today. Sorry! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment