Tuesday, September 8, 2009

P ≠ 9

Story!
After work I was trying to get back online, since my session on the internet had timed out. I typed it in and nothing happened. Bad password. Bad password. Bad password. Over and over and over again. I tried so many different combination of upper and lower case. So, so, so frustrated.

Then I turned the card over. It was the business card of the man that installed my internet. And he had written his phone number on the back. And it ended in 70PP. And I was like... "That's weird. You usually don't put random letters into phone numbers."

Then I realized that he meant 9. And VOILA! My password was accepted.

I feel like an ingenious code cracker.

Tomorrow's #1 priority mission: Find an atm that takes foreign cards. I tried two tonight and no luck.

I have four dollars and LOTS of frozen dumplings.

2 comments:

  1. InGENious! You da bomb, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Li'l mags breaks the code! Good for you. Sometimes the little things are all we need to build confidence for the big ones.

    ReplyDelete